Recording Venue: Skype
Guest(s): Allan Kelly
In this episode, Allan shares his insights about how learning is a necessary part of software development. He covers the personal as well as the team and the organizational level and offers practical advice.
- Book: Changing Software Development: Learning to Become Agile, Allan Kelly
- Book: The Living Company, Arie de Geus
- Book: The Fifth Discipline, Peter Senge
- Book: The Knowing-Doing Gap, Pfeffer & Sutton
- Paper: How do Committees invent?, Melvin Conwy