SE-Radio Audio Advertising Rates
With an average of more than 31,000 downloads per episode, Software Engineering Radio (www.se-radio.net) was recently rated the #1 podcast for software developers on Sprintly, “Developer Podcasts: 10 Most Recommended Developers on Hacker News.”
Targeted for professional developers and published by IEEE Software magazine, SE Radio podcasts are designed to be a lasting educational resource, not a newscast. Currently posting at a rate of three podcasts each month, SE Radio episodes cover all topics of software engineering. Recent interviews include:
- Martin Fowler on agile development
- Eric Brewer on the CAP theorem
- Eric Evans on Domain-Driven Design
- Kent Beck on unit testing
- Scott Meyers on C++
- Adrian Cockroft on microservices
- Erich Gamma on design patterns
SPONSOR RATES (Audio)*
- Pre-roll: 10 to 30 seconds, $40 CPM
- Post-roll: 10 to 60 seconds, $30 CPM
- Mid-roll: 30 seconds, $50 CPM
*Based on a minimum of 30k downloads.
- Audio spots must be provided as 128 kbps MP3s.
- For sponsorship, materials are due 5 days before the podcast
- SE Radio can create custom ads starting at $150.
For information, please contact Debbie Sims, Sales Support Specialist
firstname.lastname@example.org • phone: +1-714-816-2138 • fax: +1-714-821-4010